Transitional Care, also known as "Short-Term Stay" programs at Larksfield Place Assisted Living are a collaboration of care and services developed and designed to achieve quality outcomes, a positive patient experience and reduce unnecessary readmissions to the hospital.
Available 24/7, allowing for less than a 30-day stay. Most commonly, short-term care is used for the following reasons:
Transitional Care – A short stay for seniors who have been discharged from the hospital or skilled nursing care and are not quite ready to to return home.
Day Stay Program –When senior caregivers need to go to work, seniors are able to enjoy day care and senior activities, such as outings, meals and socialization. Caregivers are afforded the peace of mind that their loved ones are receiving supervision, socialization, wellness and nutrition.
Services & Accommodations include:
- 24-hour staff
- Skilled nursing
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies as needed
- Medication management
- Private apartments with personal alert systems in case of emergencies
- Apartments are furnished and decorated.
- Chef-prepared meals available in the dining room
- Scheduled transportation available
- A social calendar with daily opportunities for learning, creativity, fitness and fun
- Housekeeping and linen services
Short-term stays are subject to availability. Accommodations are private pay and less expensive than a home health caregiver.
Transitional Care 24-Hours $160
For admissions and more information please call 316.361.2812