Transitional Care, also known as "Short-Term Stay" programs at Larksfield Place Assisted Living are a collaboration of care and services developed and designed to achieve quality outcomes, a positive patient experience and reduce unnecessary readmissions to the hospital.
Available 24/7, allowing for less than a 30-day stay. Most commonly, Transitional Care is for seniors who have been discharged from the hospital or skilled nursing care and are not quite ready to return home.
Services & Accommodations include:
- 24-hour staff
- Skilled nursing
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies as needed
- Medication management
- Private apartments with personal alert systems in case of emergencies
- Apartments are furnished and decorated.
- Chef-prepared meals available in the dining room
- Scheduled transportation available
- A social calendar with daily opportunities for learning, creativity, fitness and fun
- Housekeeping and linen services
Transitional Care stays are subject to availability. Accommodations are private pay and less expensive than a home health caregiver.
Transitional Care 24-Hours $170 (Includes enhanced Supportive Health Services)
For admissions and more information please call 316.361.2812