Securing Your Home at Larksfield Place
Becoming a Priority Club member is the only way to secure your future at Larksfield Place.
Priority Club Benefits include:
- Special member-only events
- Free seminars and luncheons
- Apartment previews
- Exclusive parties where you can get to know your future Larksfield Place neighbors
- Advance notice about new construction and other community updates
Join the Priority Club in 3 easy steps!
- Call our Welcome Center and request your Priority Club enrollment form.
- Return your completed form along with a $1,000 priority deposit.
- When the type of apartment home or Villa you prefer comes available, we’ll contact you. If you’re ready to move, we’ll help you take the next steps.
Priority Club Terms
- Once notified by Larksfield Place, Priority Member will have ten business days to accept or refuse such offer. If Priority Member accepts an offered residence, 10% deposit of the then 90% Refundable Apartment/Villa deposit is due. Less the $1,000 credit from the Priority Agreement. The remaining Apartment/Villa Deposit and first Monthly Service Fee must be paid on or before 90 days from the date of signed Residency Agreement.
- If a Priority Member refuses an offered residence they will go to the bottom of the list. If a Priority Member refuses an offered residence a second time, they are removed from the list and the $1,000 deposit is refunded.
- This Agreement does not imply or convey any provisions for priority access to Larksfield Place’s healthcare services should a Priority Member experience health changes which require healthcare services. This Agreement does not assure a Priority Member’s financial ability. Financial eligibility will be determined upon Member’s acceptance of an available residence at Larksfield Place.