Now that you’re retired, it’s important to keep your nest-egg safe and your finances predictable. There are two basic costs associated with living at Larksfield Place:
- 90% Refundable Entrance Deposit – A one-time 90% Refundable Entrance Deposit that is returned to you or your estate if you ever leave Larksfield Place.
- Monthly Service Fee – A monthly service package that covers all your regular bills except your telephone and gives you access to a host of campus services amenities.
A straight forward refund process
- The refundable portion of the entrance Fee Deposit is paid within thirty days after the Residence is reoccupied and the new resident has paid the entire Entrance Fee Deposit per our Residency Agreement. Such time period shall not exceed 360 days.*
*Individuals who settled on their Larksfield Place apartment home prior to July 1, 2014, may have a different refund schedule. Please see your specific Residency Agreement for details about the timing of your refund.
This price chart is for reference only. A wide variety of floor plans are available, with specific pricing determined by size, style, location and special features like balconies and patios. Contact us to discuss current pricing and availability.
90% Refundable Entrance Deposit
|One bedroom, one bath||From $90,000|
|Two bedroom, two bath||From $135,000|
|Large two bedroom, two bath||From $170,000|
|Deluxe two bedroom, two bath w/laundry||From $290,000|
|Two bedroom Villa||From $230,000|
Monthly Service Fee
The amount you pay for regular expenses stays the same all year long thanks to our Monthly Service Fee package.
Monthly Service Fee includes:
- All utilities including Cox Extended Cable and Internet Services (excluding telephone)
- Flat Linens Washed Weekly
- Bi-weekly Housekeeping
- Full Kitchens
- Maintenance Services, including major repairs and replacement of appliances
- 24 Hour Security
- Professional lawn care and grounds upkeep
- Scheduled shuttle service to activities
- Emergency Nursing Staff
- Fitness Club with Personal Trainers