Resident Aide - CNA
Status: Full Time
Category: Resident Services
Location: Wichita, KS
Larksfield Place is the premier provider in the industry, we are ranked #1 in the state, and we are looking for premier staff who believe in being excellent in everything you do.
If you are interested in joining our team of exceptional care givers and staff, we have the job for you!
We are looking for a Resident Aide to assist residents with their day-to-day needs.
The primary function of the Resident Aide is to transport residents to and from medical appointments in a safe and professional manner. The Resident Aide will also assist residents with laundry, bathing and other daily living activities as requested. The Resident Concierge requires a true concern for the resident as a person.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Must have current physical examination showing freedom from certain types of communicable diseases.
- Must have a current Kansas driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record.
- Must be a Certified Nurse Aide or Certified Nurse Assistant.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be polite, confident, and extend a great deal of patience toward residents.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information shared by residents.
- Must have current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Card (CPR) issued by a recognized provider such as the American Heart Association or American Red Cross that includes hands-on skills verification or be able to obtain CPR training and card within 30-days of hire date.
- Prefer previous work experience operating standard office equipment (e.g. copier, computer, etc.).
- Prefer intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Products such as Outlook, Windows, Excel and Word.