Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Status: Full Time
Category: Nursing - HCC
Location: Wichita, KS
Are you ready to join a team of amazing, dedicated and kind caregivers? Larksfield Place has just the job for you. There is a good reason why compared to others Larksfield Place is ranked 1st in the Kansas and has been recognized as one of the best in the nation. It is because of our exceptional team of caregivers and staff. We are currently looking for hardworking, qualified caregivers to fill our LPN position.
At Larksfield Place we take care of you so you can take care of our residents and patients. We offer leading benefits in our industry and competitive pay with growth opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- 8 Hour work shifts for a better work/life balance!!
- Great staffing so caregiveres can spend more time at the bedside!!
- Health Insurance (employer will cover up to 80% of premiums)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account options
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- 401-K Plan with employer match
- On site Massage therapist, Acupuncturist, beauty salon, fitness center, business center, banking, restaurants and dry cleaning services
- And much, much more!
The primary function of the Licensed Practical Nurse is to implement the plan of care for each resident that will lead to the highest level of functioning attainable, and then will maintain the resident at that level for as long as possible. The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for the direct care of residents, working along with the direct care staff to provide quality care for the residents.
FT 2nd shift EOW
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have current physical examination showing freedom from certain types of communicable diseases.
- Must have unexpired Licensed Practical Nurse license issued by the State of Kansas.
- Prefer long term care experience, but not required.
- Must have current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Card (CPR) issued by recognized provider such as American Heart Association or American Red Cross that includes hands-on practice and in-person skills assessment or be able to obtain CPR training and card within 30-days of hire date.
- Prefer intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Products such as Outlook, Windows, Excel and Word.
Medium Work – Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly.