Certified Nurse Assistant
Status: FT and PT positions
Category: Nursing - HCC
Salary: Competetive with other area employers
Location: Wichita, KS
Are you ready to join a team of amazing, dedicated and kind caregivers? Larksfield Place has just the job for you.There is a good reason why compared to others Larksfield Place is ranked 1st in the Kansas and has been recognized as one of the best in the nation. It is because of our exceptional team of caregivers and staff. We are currently looking for hardworking, qualified caregivers to fill our Certified Nurse Assistant position on 2nd shift.
At Larksfield Place we take care of you so you can take care of our residents and patients. We offer leading benefits in our industry and competitive pay with growth opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Health Insurance (employer will cover up to 80% of premiums)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account options
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- 401-K Plan with employer match
- On site Massage therapist, Acupuncturist, beauty salon, fitness center, business center, banking, restaurants and dry cleaning services
- And much, much more!
Primary Objective of a Certified Nurse Assistant:
The primary function of the Certified Nurse Aide is to deliver quality daily care services to the resident. Services are the basic activities of daily living such as dressing, eating and personal care. The Certified Nurse Aide is a vital person in the Health Care Center, as no one has more direct daily contact with the resident.
- Assist resident with personal hygiene; oral care, brushing teeth, denture care, hair care, skin care, incontinent care, bathing, nail care and shaving completing all appropriate documentation.
- Check vital signs; weight, temperature, pulse and respiration documenting according to facility policy.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living; dressing, eating, toileting, positioning and transferring.
- Perform room care services; pass water, make bed, answer call light and personal inventory.
- Collect laboratory samples; urine and stool.
- Assist resident in training and rehabilitation; bowel and bladder, range of motion, occupational tasks and
- Understand and observe infection control policies and procedures through proper handling of materials.
- Responsible for the safety of residents under his/her care.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have CNA certification issued by the State of Kansas
- Must have current CPR card issued by a recognized provided such as American Heart Association or American Red Cross
Medium Work – Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly.