Certified Medication Aide (PRN)
Status: FT PT and PRN
Category: Assisted Living
Location: Wichita, KS
Are you ready to join a team of amazing, dedicated and kind caregivers? Larksfield Place has just the job for you. There is a good reason why compared to others Larksfield Place is ranked 1st in the Kansas and has been recognized as one of the best in the nation. It is because of our exceptional team of caregivers and staff. We are currently looking for hardworking, qualified caregivers to fill our Certified Nurse Assistant position on 2nd shift.
At Larksfield Place we take care of you so you can take care of our residents and patients. We offer leading benefits in our industry and competitive pay with growth opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Health Insurance (employer will cover up to 80% of premiums)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account options
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- 401-K Plan with employer match
- On site Massage therapist, Acupuncturist, beauty salon, fitness center, business center, banking, restaurants and dry cleaning services
- And much, much more!
The primary function of the Certified Medication Aide (CMA) is to deliver quality daily care services to the residents. Services are the basic activities of daily living such as dressing, eating and personal care. The Certified Medication Aide (CMA) will also properly set up, administer and document all medications under the direction and supervision of a licensed nurse.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Must have current physical examination showing freedom from certain types of communicable diseases.
- Must have unexpired Certified Nurse Aide/Medication Aide certificate issued by the State of Kansas.
- Must have current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Card (CPR) issued by recognized provider such as American Heart Association or American Red Cross that includes hands on skills verification or be able to obtain CPR training and card within 30-days of hire date.
- Prefer intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products such as Outlook, Windows, Excel and Word.
Light Work - Exerting up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently. Requires waking or standing to a significant degree; or requires sitting most of the time but entails pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg controls.