Larksfield Place Hospice provides family-centered care. Our goal is to alleviate troublesome symptoms so that you and your family can embrace moments that bring meaning and joy. We listen and respond to your concerns and provide medical, emotional and spiritual support consistent with your wishes.
- Nursing care
- Medications and pain management
- Dietetic services
- Medical equipment and supplies needed
- Support and comfort for the patient and family
- Respite care and in-patient care available
Our Hospice Team Includes
- Medical Director-Leads the team members in care development and provides consultation to other physicians about care.
- Registered Nurse–Assesses needs and makes sure the team care plan is carried out, in coordination with the hospice team.
- Social Worker–Looks at emotional, social and financial needs, and provides direct counseling and bereavement services.
- Chaplain–Gives spiritual encouragement and help to the patient and the family; provides grief counseling as needed.
- Certified Hospice Aide–Gives personal care and comfort in many ways including bathing, dressing, grooming and spending personal time with your loved one in support of daily activities.
- Hospice Volunteers – Enhance life quality with companionship; support the family with respite time; support the Hospice team.
- Physician has confirmed a terminal condition with life expectancy of 6 months or less
- Patient/family elects care focused on symptom control and comfort as opposed to aggressive or ongoing treatment in hope of a cure
- Patient/family desires additional caregiver support and resources not covered under traditional insurance or traditional Medicare
How to Pay for Hospice
Hospice services are covered 100% by Medicare and some commercial insurance companies.
Hospice coverage includes medications, medical equipment and supplies related to the terminal illness. Larksfield Place will work with you and your insurance company to determine the coverage of your hospice benefit.
For more than 30 years, our mission is to help each individual live their life journey on their terms, with comfort and grace. With decades of experience, the highest-rated healthcare resources in Kansas, and among the best in the nation, you can expect the very best care and support from Larksfield Hospice.
For more information, please call Jill Dillmore at Larksfield Place Hospice at 316.636.1000 extension #2325 or email her at email@example.com.