Skilled Nursing & Long Term Care
Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care
Medicare-certified skilled nursing care at the Larksfield Place Health Care Center in Wichita is considered the region’s best; not because we say so but because the care we give consistently earns the highest ratings available from independent reviews. We provide care 24 hours a day, seven days a week via licensed nurses, for residents who require on-going monitoring, assessment and treatment. In addition, a full range of rehabilitation therapies, on-site pharmacy services, social services, nutritional assessment, medical treatment and activities are provided. This dedication to being the best is supported by a pro-active approach with each person including:
- The most highly trained and experienced nurses, pharmacists, therapists in the Wichita area
- An Inter-disciplinary approach that brings together the expertise of specialists to create each individualized health plan
- Personalized care as needed from occupational, physical and speech therapists, dietitians, and nutritionists
- Social workers and administrative staff to help residents make successful transitions
- Unique partnerships with area universities and nursing schools, including the University of Kansas School of Medicine, Wichita State University, and Wichita Area Technical College.
- Special menus to ensure proper nutrition--the same delicious cuisine served in all of our dining areas, adapted for special diets
Our nurses stay with Larksfield Place because they love working with their patients. The patient’s families become the staff’s extended family. This caring environment creates a warm, homelike atmosphere.